We like to think of ourselves as the Curacao Dive Shop with personality. Once you visit is you'll be made to feel welcome and like one of the team from day one!
We are proud to say that a large part of our customer base is repeat guests. This is not only because of our fantastic location, top notch boats and equipment, high safety record and professional service - but because we care! We are here to make your experience with us one of the most enjoyable you'll ever have. Our crew all love what they do and it shows in their daily work and attitude. If you don't believe us please take a look at our guest book and testimonials. For further information on what we have to offer please check out our Amenities & Services section and browse around our website. If you still can't find what you're looking for please contact us and we'll do our absolute best to help you.
IWe look forward to welcoming you 'Home'!!!!!
Tom Zeck & Crew.
Why Caribbean Sea Sports:
- Padi 5* Golden Palm Resort
- Liability insurances up to 10 ml for instructions, boat dives, at the dive shop
- Service records of all equipment
- Electronic air monitor equipment
- Highly trained divemaster and instructors by Padi(16)
- Beach location with a fantastic private house reef accessible 24/7
- 44 free lockers with padlock available with free of charge
- Rinsing and storing facility for your equipment
- Nitrox up to 40 %, Trimix and air fills on property and own compressors
- Red cross trained and up-dated crew
- All licensed boat captains.
- All boat are coast guard approved and certified.
- All water sports available with out reservations
- 3 shops on Marriott property Watersports shop, Towel hut rentals, beach wear shop
- 24-hour diving available
- Daily 2-tank morning dives
- Afternoon dive and snorkeling trips
- PADI Dive courses from Open Water Diver to Divemaster
- PADI OW Referral and Universal referral Program
- PADI Specialty courses
- Sunset trips scheduled ones a week or on request
- Private charters where every you like to go as long its safe
- All watersports: Wakeboarding, Waterskiing, Banana rides, Tube rides, Wave runners, kayaks
- Open 365 days year round from 8.00am till 5.30
- Free towel service and iced drinking water
- Private tanks & weight drive up dock for shore diving.
- Parts for all major brand regulators & BCD and factory certified technicians
- Pro 42 jet drive custom build dive boat for up to 20 divers with fresh water shower
- Over 160 tanks 80's & 63's with Yoke and DIN connections.
- 34 complete sets of Sherwood equipment.
- Digital Underwater camera rental
- Group events up to 400 persons
- Fishing trips with all Penn fishing equipment available daily.
Area: 171 sq km/66 sq miles
Time Zone: GMT/UTC -4 ()
Languages: Dutch (official) Papiamento (other) English (other) Spanish; Castilian (other)
Religion: Catholic, Anglican, Methodist and Jewish
Currency: Netherlands Antilles Guilder (Naf), US Dollars (Calculator)
Electricity: 110-130V 50HzHz
Country Dialing Code: 599
Water temperature averages from 82 Fahrenheit (28°C) in summer, to 78 Fahrenheit (26°C) in winter.
Electric Plug Details:
European plug with two circular metal pins
American-style plug with two parallel flat blades above a circular grounding pin
More information about our great Caribbean island Curacao
Or check out Curacao's current weather and forecasts