PADI Wreck Diver (back to Diving) / (back to Instructions)
The lure of exploring sunken vessels, airplanes and automobiles is something most divers can't resist. The PADI Wreck Diver Specialty course introduces you to wreck diving and helps you develop the skills and knowledge necessary for safe and fun wreck diving.
What do I need to start?
• PADI Adventure Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
• Minimum age: 15 years old
What will I do?
Information contained in your wreck diver program includes:
• The planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of wreck diving
• The preparation and use of lights, air supplies, special equipment, penetration lines and reels
• Limited-visibility diving techniques and emergency procedures
How long will it take?
• Recommended Course Hours: 24
• Minimum Open Water Training: four dives over two days
• Note: we do not offer wreck dives every day please contact us to see on what days we can offer this course.
What is included in the course
• Included Tank& Weights Theory, 4 Dives and Certification.
• Price $225, -
Note: Dive Equipment is not included
All prices are not included 5% Curacao Sales Tax. And are valid until September 30th 2006