Search and Recovery Diver (back to Diving) / (back to Instructions)
Have you ever dropped something in the water? Are you looking for lost treasure? The PADI Search and Recovery Diver Specialty course will teach you effective ways to find objects underwater and bring them to the surface.
What do I need to start?
• PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization) OR
• PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver AND PADI Underwater Navigation certifications (or qualifying certification from another organization)
• Minimum age: 12 years old
What will I do?
You'll learn search and recovery dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems. You'll also cover limited visibility, search patterns and safe object recovery using lift devices.
How long will it take?
• Recommended Course Hours: 24 hours
• Minimum Open Water Training: four dives over two days
What is included in the course
• Included Tank& Weights Theory, 4 dives and Certification.
• Price $225, -
Note: Dive Equipment is not included
All prices are not included 5% Curacao Sales Tax. And are valid until September 30th 2006