Underwater Photographer (back to Diving) / (back to Instructions)
The PADI Underwater Photographer Specialty course can help you learn how to take your fist underwater photographs or fine tune your existing skills to produce photographs that will stun your friends.
What do I need to start?
• PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
• Minimum age: 12 years old
What will I do?
You'll learn the basics of underwater photography such as composition, film type and camera handling, with special emphasis on practical techniques. You'll learn underwater photography dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems. You'll also learn how to care for and maintain your camera equipment.
How long will it take?
• Recommended Course Hours: 12
• Minimum Open Water Training: two dives over one day
What is included in the course
• Included Tank& Weights Theory, 2 dives and Certification.
• Price $125, -
Note: Camera rental and Dive Equipment is not included
Price Camera rental per day $45, - Included are Battery’s and 1 Film roll
All prices are not included 5% Curacao Sales Tax. And are valid until March 31st 2005