Peak Performance Buoyancy (back to Diving) / (back to Instructions)
If you want to fine-tune your buoyancy and soar over reefs, extend bottom time by reducing air consumption and prolong the life of your dive equipment, the Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course is for you.
What do I need to start?
• PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
• Minimum age: 12 years old
What will I do?
During your Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course, you'll use PADI's Basic Weighting Guidelines to determine the correct amount of weight. Then you'll practice the fundamentals of peak performance buoyancy during two open water dives, including the buoyancy check, fine-tuning buoyancy underwater, weight positioning for trim, streamlining and visualization.
How long will it take?
• Recommended Course Hours: five
• Minimum Open Water Training: two dives over one day
What is included in your course
• Included Tank & Weights Theory, 2 dives and Certification.
• Price $125, -
Note: Dive Equipment is not included
All prices are not included 5% Curacao Sales Tax. And are valid until September 30th 2006