PADI Enriched Air Diver (back to Diving)
By diving with enriched air rather than standard air you can extend your no decompression limits. This means more time underwater. For example, if you dive to15 metres/50 feet on air, your no decompression limit is 80 minutes. But, diving onEANx36 gets you 220 minutes of no decompression time - an increase of 140 minutes. Plus, the Enriched Air Diver course is the only course that allows students to been rolled in another course simultaneously. In other words a student enrolled in the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Course, for example, can also take the PADI Enriched Air Diver Course at the same time.
The enriched air Diver course you can combine with all other courses except Open water.
What do I need to start?
• A current PADI Open Water Student (or qualifying certification from another organization)
• Minimum age: 15 years
• With three new options to get started, it’s never been easier. Plus, any of the dives below may count towards your full Enriched Air Diver Certification
• Option 1 – Dive 4 of your open Water Diver Course
• Option 2 – An elective dive on your Adventures in Diving Course
• Option 3 – Dive (Enriched Air) today. Available to Open Water Divers and above
What will I do?
The PADI Enriched Air Diver Specialty certification emphasizes the theoretical and operational considerations involved with enriched air diving.
How long will it take?
• Minimum Open Water Training: two dives over one day
What is included in the course
• Included Tank& Weights Theory, 2 Boat Dives Book, Table and Certification.
• Price $ 200, -
Get your Nitrox certification in combination with a dive course or on top of a Boat dive package for only $99. – Not included 5% Curacao Sales Tax.
Note: Dive Equipment is not included
All prices are not included 5% Curacao Sales Tax. And are valid until September 30th 2006