PADI Night Diver (back to Diving) / (back to Instructions)
When you go night diving you'll see a whole new world. Even your local dive site takes on a new personality at night, as many underwater creatures and plant life (different from those you see during the day) are active at night.
What do I need to start?
• PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
• Minimum age: 12 years old
What will I do?
You'll learn night dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems. You'll also learn how to control your buoyancy, navigate and communicate at night. Since many of the plants and animals you'll see are different, you'll also get an introduction to nocturnal aquatic life.
How long will it take?
• Minimum Open Water Training: three dives
• Note: we do not offer a night dive every night please contact us to see if we can offer this specialty in the time you are staying here on the sunny island of Curacao.
What is included in the course
• Included Tank& Weights, dive light, Theory, 3 Dives and Certification.
• Price $195, -
Note: Dive Equipment is not included
All prices are not included 5% Curacao Sales Tax. And are valid until September 30th 2006