Underwater Navigator (back to Diving) / (back to Instructions)
When you're underwater, knowing where you are and where you're going comes in handy, especially if you're looking for that beautiful reef that you've heard all about. The PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course will help you become a pro at finding your way underwater.
What do I need to start?
• PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certified (or qualifying certification from another organization)
• Minimum age: 12 years old
What will I do?
During your PADI Underwater Navigator Specialty course, you'll learn underwater navigation dive procedures, techniques, planning, organization and potential problems. You'll also be introduced to natural navigation, underwater patterns, distance estimation and further your compass navigation skills. You'll put these into practice during your three open water dives.
How long will it take?
• Recommended Course Hours: 12
• Minimum Open Water Training: three dives over one day
What is included in the course
• Included Tank & Weights Theory, 3 dives and Certification.
• Price $195, -
Note: Dive Equipment is not included
All prices are not included 5% Curacao Sales Tax. And are valid until September 30th 2006