Underwater Naturalist (back to Diving) / (back to Instructions)
If you're interested in aquatic life then the PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty course is for you. This course is an introduction to the underwater aquatic environment and will help develop safe and responsible aquatic life interaction techniques.
What do I need to start?
• PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
• Minimum age: 12 years old
What will I do?
During your PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty course, you'll learn underwater naturalist dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques and potential problems. You'll also get an overview of the major aquatic life groupings, interactions and factual information that dispels negative myths. You'll put this information into practice during your two open water dives.
How long will it take?
• Recommended Course Hours: 12
• Minimum Open Water Training: two open water dives over one
What is included in the course
• Included Tank& Weights Theory, 2 dives and Certification.
• Price $125, -
Note: Dive Equipment is not included
All prices are not included 5% Curacao Sales Tax. And are valid until September 30th 2006