PADI Multilevel Diver (back to Diving) / (back to Instructions)
Since there's so much to see underwater you'll want to make the most of your stay. The PADI Multilevel Diver Specialty course tells you how by introducing you to the many varieties of multilevel diving.
What do I need to start?
• PADI Open Water Diver or Junior Open Water Diver certification (or qualifying certification from another organization)
• Minimum age: 12 years old
What will I do?
You'll learn what multilevel diving is and why you want to plan for multilevel dives. You'll also get to see the various types of multilevel dive calculators (including the Recreational Dive Planner, Wheel version and dive computers), as well as learn about multilevel dive planning, organization, procedures, techniques, and potential problems.
How long will it take?
• Recommended Course Hours: 12
• Minimum Open Water Training: two dives over one day
What is included in the course
• Included Tank& Weights Theory, 2 dives and Certification.
• Price $125, -
Note: The wheel/Dive planner and Dive Equipment is not included
* Recommended Study Material is the Dive wheel price $79, -
All prices are not included 5% Curacao Sales Tax. And are valid until September 30th 2006