Project AWARE Specialty course (non diving specialty) (back to Diving) / (back to Instructions)
If you want to learn about the plight of worldwide aquatic ecosystems and how you can protect them, this Specialty course is for you. This non-diving Specialty course may also be conducted in conjunction with other PADI Specialty Diver courses.
What do I need to start?
• No dive certification required
• No minimum age limit
What will I do?
You'll learn about aquatic ecosystem degradation and the conservation measures protecting aquatic resources. This includes:
• The Project AWARE philosophy
• The importance and interdependence of worldwide aquatic ecosystems
• Current issues regarding fisheries, coastal zone management and marine pollution
• The status of several critically degraded marine environments
• How you can help
How long will it take?
• Recommended Course Hours: four
What is included in the course
• Included Theory and Certification.
• Price $ 99, -
All prices are not included 5% Curacao Sales Tax. And are valid until September 30th 2006